The Windowmaker Configurator enables the user to:
- Specify the shape and dimensions of the sales line to be created, and choose the
system to be used (including from PVC, aluminium, wood, steel, composite and GRP
- Choose from standard designs, or your own custom ones using a drag & drop
interface to include features and pane types
- Perfectly align and dimension the finished sales line
- Choose from the options list to change specification (from colour to material) or
Office based order entry staff can achieve high throughput using the keyboard. On
the other hand, remote sales or survey staff can also work efficiently using just
the stylus on a Tablet PC.
The Windowmaker Rules dynamically control the options and answers available
- ensuring products that cannot be manufactured also cannot be configured and stored.
The fully scaled, detailed graphics can be used in many documents later on, from
Sales Quotes to Works Instructions, reducing mistakes and producing impressive sales