|Are you registered for VAT?
(Applicable only to EU Countries except UK)
- All upgrades to Windowmaker Lite are subject to the terms of the standard Windowmaker Software Limited End-User
Licence Agreement. Please read them carefully. By placing this order, you are
stating that you agree to be bound by all of these terms
Also the orders are accepted on the basis that you have before placing your order,
validated the data provided with Windowseller and satisfied yourself as to its fitness
for your purpose. We recommend that such validation is repeated when the upgrade
has been supplied, since no warranty of any kind is given by WSL in respect of the
data, and no liability will be accepted arising out of any errors in the data when
combined with a program upgrade.
- Please complete the form, submit it:
To: Windowmaker Software Ltd.
17 Brighton Road, Surbiton, Surrey, KT6 5LR, U.K. Fax: +44 (0)20 8390 6147
- All the fields marked by * are compulsory fields.
- Upon successful receipt of your order and payment:
- We will mail you an acknowledgment together with an unlock code to the above email
- We will also send you an invoice by post.
- Upon receipt of the unlock code, select Unlock from Upgrade menu entry
within the Windowmaker Lite program and input the unlock code as requested. You
will then be able to use the options you ordered right away.
- Windowmaker Lite offers only that functionality which should be possible to use
without significant support. For more functionality, please explore the options
available under Products and then
get in touch with us under Contact Us.
- Windowmaker Lite is designed to be used without requiring significant support. For
technical assistance, support Incidents should be purchased. Please Click here to read FAQs about Incident based Support.