MICROSOFT SQL SERVER
Windowmaker uses Microsoft SQL Server as the underlying database, leveraging the advantages:
- Fast & secure data access
- Ability to share, export and synchronise data with other software
- Web services to access data from a varity of devices including tablets and mobiles
- Facility to enhance the customer-specific customisation by allowing fields to be added to Windowmaker Database
LINK TO EXTERNAL SYSTEMS
- Windowmaker ERP seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Dynamics applications. This enables the use of a single ERP solution across the organisation.
- For instance, this allows you to create Windowmaker Orders from Microsoft Dynamics Order Entry process utilising Windowmaker ERP.